Award-winning PDF software
USCIS I-539 Form: What You Should Know
Form I-130 and/or Form I-485 or are they one and the same application? Yes if you have only a separate petition; now if you're applying for a marriage-based Green Card. Form I-130 and/or Form I-485 Form I-130: Immigration Petition for Nonimmigrant Status or Adjustment of Status — Form I-130 is the form that requires the filing of a new Form I-485. Form I-485: Immigration Petition for Alien Relative — You have to file both forms in order to adjust status (adjustment of status). If both forms are for the same petitioner and same spouse, you do not need to file the new form if your old one is incomplete (incomplete I-470). 3.b. Are the petitions based on the same I-130 and/or I-485? Are they based on petitions filed on Form I-485? The Form I-130 and Form I-485 are the same application. The Form I-130 is more detailed in describing the individual's circumstances than Form I-485, and it will be filed with the completed, signed Form I-485. If both applications are for individuals who are unmarried, there is no need to file the new I-130(a) petition if both forms are for the same petitioner, because they have exactly the same facts in common. A nonimmigrant visa or green card petition and an extension of that petition (a combined petition) The same type of petition is both required by U.S. immigration law and by the Visa Waiver Program. You cannot file the Form I-485 if your Form I-550 has expired, and you have not submitted the new I-570. Do not file your I-570 until you receive the new I-550. Submit the new I-470 first because a Form I-570 must be filed separately from a Form I-470. Do not start work on the extension of a previous petition before receiving a new one! 4.a. Do I have to file a new petition? Now if you are renewing an I-130 or an I-485 petition or your Form I-130 and/or I-485 are based on a separate petition. Yes if you do not wish to make changes and will be applying for a petition for a spouse, children, or adult children living in the United States.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do USCIS I-539, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any USCIS I-539 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your USCIS I-539 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your USCIS I-539 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.